Registration for Summer Family Camp Weekend is currently closed. Check back for details on our next Family Camp Weekend dates and how to register.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the most up-to-date information!
Family fun for people of all ages and all abilities!
We are excited to open our 102-acre oasis of fun to families near and far for our Family Weekends. These weekends are run entirely by our Morgan’s Wonderland Camp staff and carefully planned for your enjoyment. Space is limited, and you must register in advance. Our friends with special needs are welcomed free of charge. For all other family members, the price is $158 per person. You will also have the option to add on the purchase of a small snack welcome basket and the option to add on Morgan’s Wonderland Camp linens.
For Family Weekends, each family will enjoy either their own cabin, if they stay in our smaller (Alamo) cabins, or their own side of a cabin if they stay in our larger (Bexar) cabins. Due to COVID-19, we will only be allowing 1 family per Alamo Cabin and 2 families per Bexar Cabin, separated onto either A or B side. Your spot is only guaranteed if you are among the first 15 families who register. After that, families are placed on a waiting list until we can verify the size of the first 15 families who register.
What To Expect When You Arrive at Camp
- Upon arrival at Camp, everyone will need to check-in. Check-in starts at 5 pm and closes at 8 pm Friday. Please eat dinner before you arrive, because we do not provide meals on Friday.
- At check-in you will be able to sign up for scheduled activities, such as horseback riding, ziplining, the challenge course, and archery. You must sign up during check-in to participate in any scheduled activity.
- We also offer open activities which do not require sign up. Those are activities like arts and crafts, sports, and nature.
- Each family is responsible for their own medical needs, so make sure you come prepared for your family‘s medical needs. That includes over-the-counter medications. Our staff will have someone trained in basic first aid.
What’s on the schedule
Once you are checked in and settled in your cozy cabin, it’s time for campfire fun. Friday evening, we will host an opening campfire for families, complete with smores. Make sure you get a good night’s rest because we have a jam-packed schedule for you!
- Breakfast -Hartman Hall 8 am – 9:30 am
- Scheduled and open activities
- Lunch – Hartman Hall 12 pm – 1:30 pm
- Scheduled and open activities
- Dinner – Hartman Hall 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- Carnival following dinner
- Breakfast – Hartman Hall 8 am – 9 am
- Closing Ceremony
- Check out – completed by 11 am
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clothing –including closed-toe shoes
- Camera, cell phone, and charger
- All medical necessities/medications
- Sleeping bag or twin XL linens. You can use linens provided by Morgan’s Wonderland Camp for an additional charge per person.
- Water bottle. We do have two types of water bottles available for purchase in Morgan’s Mercantile.
- Laundry detergent if you are planning to use the full-sized, front-loading washer and dryer in your cabin
- We do not allow any alcohol, drugs, vapes, or smoking on camp property at any time.
- Firearms and fireworks are also prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of pre-approved registered service animals.
- All valuables! We are not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of any personal items while at Morgan’s Wonderland Camp.